Monday, November 22, 2010

Helping Others Through Helping Herself

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is Hope Despite Depression.

Depression has always been part of my life. I understand the depths it can take you, but I also experience joy when I defeat it. I openly share personal stories as I continue on this roller coaster life of mine while trying to figure out what my true purpose is.

Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam


Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.Want to know more about WOW? Click here.



7 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so happy Christine gets this acknowledgment. We actually connected through this wonderful site a few weeks ago, which shows how invaluable this place is.;)
    Her writing is so very sincere and sensitive and she highlights issues that are of grave importance. Not just to those who suffer from depressions, but to all of us who suffer from the occasional blues. I know that her posts speak volumes tome always.
    I am so happy she is featured here today,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Christine is featured here. She is so wonderful and so insightful. Her posts help me so much. I am a suffer of Bipolar II which causes me to stay in depression more than mania. I can totally relate to her struggles and her triumphs. Thanks again for picking her as the BON of the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, is a survivor and an Amazing person for allowing us into her world! She helps so many with her blog, writing and esp. just being the kind and caring person that she is!!

    She is a blessing to us all in Blog world! :-)
    ~ Coreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind and supportive words Zuzana, Life Beyond Bipolar, Coreen, and Katie! It means so much to me - more than you know!!

    I'm so happy this site has connected us all!

    Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. doing a great job!! it is nice to see blogs with lot of substance being featured here .. brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a nice site here, to connect bloggers! Agree a great job.
    kim

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!