Monday, November 15, 2010

One Woman's Search for Meaning

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is The Year of Living Virtuously (Weekends Off)

When Benjamin Franklin was in his twenties, he devised a list of thirteen virtues he intended to master. In his dotage, he viewed his youthful hubris with affection, noting that “I was surpris’d to find myself so much fuller of faults than I had imagined.”


Teresa is in midlife and has no illusion that moral perfection is within her grasp, but she's long been fascinated by how virtue and vice play out in our daily struggles. Hence, her year-long meditation on the search for meaning in an ordinary life.
Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam


Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.Want to know more about WOW? Click here.





5 comments:

  1. A very interesting blog. I like the way she uses past history and her present life to guide her through her path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered Teresa's blog about 10 days ago -- great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out her blog...so very interesting! I look forward to reading more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love following birds through their nesting adventures. Their are so many birds around my home in California!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a blog that's right up my alley - going to check it out right now!

    Congrats to Teressa!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!