Friday, July 16, 2010

Slow and Steady


Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.


Today's Blogger of Note is Turtle Droppings.


Turtle Droppings


Tortuga is a teacher who loves (OK, is obsessed with) turtles and not just because they are her favorite animals. She also believes in the wisdom of turtles: they carry their homes with them,
they take their time getting where they want to go, and they rarely give up on their paths in life.
Not a bad philosophy.

Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam


Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.

Want to know more about WOW? Click here.

6 comments:

  1. My Auntie Babs was a turtle freak too. I like the way this blogger writes, look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this blog, BON indeed! What I love about WOW is that you are giving me the opportunity of finding blogs that I may never have otherwise seen. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turtle is one of my faves. And I had the distinct privilege and pleasure of "guesting" at her place a couple of weeks ago, while she took a well-deserved vacation. Bravo, Turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the Blog of Note first, then this link. Wonderful concept -- thanks for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. even the word TURTLE makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!