Monday, June 14, 2010

Nothing to Fear, but Fear Itself


Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.




Today's Blogger of Note is One Year. 156 Fears. Life Changing.

Joy is a self-described introvert who decided to tackle her fears as a way to step out of her shell. She is documenting her progress on her blog. Talk about accountablility. We should all be so brave.



Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam

Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.

Want to know more about WOW? Click here.

11 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think about tackling my introversion, and then I think "Why would I want to spend more time associating with people I don't like?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a challenge she has set herself. I am pretty sure I am not so brave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With age comes wisdom and experience. Into my later 50s now, it's amazing how comfortable I've become in my own skin. So many of the fears and insecurities of my youth have been sloughing off since I turned 50. You begin viewing life from a whole different perspective when you begin to realize that you might not have so many days or years ahead of you. Reading Joy's blog makes me realize how many good years we waste by being stuck in the shells we create around ourselves when we're young. I find it very commendable that she's realized at such a young age that she CAN change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel inspired from the comments. Can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just checked out Joy's blog - it's very cathartic - for both the blogger and the reader to discover and understand fears and work through them.
    Inspirational.
    =)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful BON today! Thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome BON! I absolutely love the concept of her blog...very intriguing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm off to visit Joy right now, thanks for showcasing her! She is a great BON!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great blog. What an inspiration Joy is. Thank you for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard great things about this blog already. I may be a day late, but I'm still off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marvelous...I'm so happy to be catching up with all these bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!