Friday, June 18, 2010

Smart. Serious. Snarky.

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is Quirky Pickings.


MMButton

Jennifer is a writer who has worked for a printing company, a newspaper and some bookstores. Her blog was born in a newspaper office with the help of some former coworkers. She writes about a little bit of everything. And as she states, her blog is not always pretty,because not everything in life is pretty. But it is "smartassed, direct, quirky, picky, critical and crass."

Happy reading,


Sandy & Pam

Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.


Want to know more about WOW? Click here.

10 comments:

  1. I somehow just commented on the wrong post. I need to pull out my reading glasses. Heading on over, I enjoy snarky and smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snark is one of my favorite things!

    And I like the new layout. It feels cleaner and more open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh just went and read all of Snark's posts. I can see why she is featured. Thanks for sending me to her and highly suggest people take the time to read her posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're featuring Picky! She's one of my daily must-reads, and deserves the spotlight. Go Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heading over to check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always interested in chatting up a fellow journalista!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like my kinda blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!