Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quotations for Life


Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.


Today's Blogger of Note is Midlife Jobhunter.

While she is trying to find her way back into the workforce, Julie is never idle. She writes and edits for several publications and is teaching again. Mom of three boys, recently life has been full of plans for a wedding and graduation. Another busy woman.

Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam


Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.

Want to know more about WOW? Click here.


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to MidLife; she's been on my blog roll for some time and is an enjoyable read. Glad she led me here; please visit Thistle Cove Farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading her blog. The second one from the top, though it wasn't on her list, was really enjoyable and I love the quotes at the top of her posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to pick one day just for visiting everyone's blog, as it's getting harder to keep up with everyone.

    Hope everyone is having a great middle of the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Monday's BON. Off to check out Midlife Jobhunter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great BON today! Thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Julie! Midlife Jobhunter is one of my favorite blogs to read and well deserving of this recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been swamped lately and have missed the last couple BON. Off to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the BON of the day - it's a good read. I hope everyone is having a great day!
    =)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great blog! I'm trying to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love Midlife Jobhunter! Thanks for choosing Julie's blog as a BON!

    ReplyDelete
  11. MLJH is a fabulous blog and since I know her personally, I can attest to the fact that she is an awesome person. Her posts are always so insightful and poignant, with just the right amount of humor. Her quotes at the top of each post are always pretty cool.

    She's a gem, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've fallen behind on my blog-hopping, but I'm back, big-time. Looks like I've got some catching up to do...

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!