Monday, June 28, 2010

A Proud Housewife



Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.




Today's Blogger of Note is Just a Happy Housewife...and tickled pink about it.


Kathie is an enthusiastic unemployed housewife. And she's quick to clarify that she is not a mom (yet), just a housewife. She's also a TV and movie lover and a defender of animals. She claims to be a bookworm wannabe, but I think she's already arrived. Be sure to check out her reading tab at the top of her page. She's got quite an eclectic taste in books. Fascinating.

Happy reading, Sandy & Pam



Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.



Want to know more about WOW? Click here.



8 comments:

  1. I am a reader and friend of Kathie. What a great blogger. THanks for featuring her.. Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go look at her blog. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to W.O.W. I am an avid reader myself, I will go and check out her blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked out Kathie's blog. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EAger to trot off and meet Kathie! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention that I like the changes you guys (I mean girls) have done here at WOW. Now, I'm off to check out BON.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm learning that its good to read blogs even if the title is not appealing to me in the moment. okay, here goes.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I visited but she has moved her blog. I will revisit the new one later.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!