Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow


Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.



Today's Blogger of Note is Trying to Get Over the Rainbow.

Jules is a single renaissance woman living in Kentucky. Currently at the crossroads of middle aged, she is heading for the rainbow. Her blog is about the many different colors and stories along the creative journey one must take to get there. It's all about what lies over the Rainbow, come see.

Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam

Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.

Want to know more about WOW? Click here.



10 comments:

  1. Oh, it's been such a long time since I've had time to comment. I'm excited to go and check out the BON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning! on my way to check out today's BON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for pointing us in a new direction! Off to see the Wizard....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been over to 'Trying to get over the rainbow' and enjoyed my visit.I will definitely go back. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first glance, I thought this was about ME...but, I've already had my 'B.O.N.' day...so, what gives?

    Oh, it's my sister from another mister and new blog friend, Jules! She was also a featured blogger of another blog support group recently -- I am so happy for her as all this recognition is highly deserved.

    Off to visit, Jules!

    Happy camel day!

    Peace and serenity,
    ~Jo
    'The End Of The Rainbow: Life After Bankruptcy'
    (Also 'Rabbit Food: A Vegan Blog')

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came from the rainbow and now we are friends. You have a great idea going on.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just visiting that blog makes me smile :) Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!