Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A View From the Top

Would you like to be highlighted or do you know someone who deserves to be BON? Contact us at ourwordsofwisdom@gmail.com and let us know.

Today's Blogger of Note is A View from Carmine Superiore

An English expat, Louise lives in the far north of Italy, in a tiny, ancient granite village set on an outcrop of rock overlooking the splendid Lago Maggiore. Reading her blog is like a history lesson with photos. And she gives a daily weather report, too, so you really think you’re there.

Happy reading,

Sandy & Pam

Be sure to "join the conversation" by leaving a comment letting us know you've stopped by. Then visit today's BON and join the conversation on his/her blog as well. Please be sure to comment on the BON's linked posts, as well as his/her welcome post.

Want to know more about WOW? Click here.


11 comments:

  1. OH, I do love Louise's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting Louise's blog is a bit like retracing her steps to that beautiful and charmed village in northern Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, sounds like a blog i'll love! headed there now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great blog! I'm off to Italy now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. mamma mia! we are getting international, don't we??? great idea! I just came back from her blog - her pictures are fab! Thanks for bringing such great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to fantasize about expatriating. Is that a thing? It seems to be spelled correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautifully written blog - I just popped over and will be back (I love Italy too) Thanks WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been following Louise's great blog for sometime now, but until today had never heard of Words of Wisdom. I am now going to learn more about WOW and am sure this will be the first of many visits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just came from the BON. I love her style and I love Italy, so I'm now following her blog.

    So great to meet new people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been following Louise's blog for some time now. Hubby and I were at Lago Maggiore on one of our Europe tours years ago. What a gorgeous place. Love her blog and now know about BON too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is thoughtful, funny, interesting...takes some unexpected turns. A real pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Even better, start one!